Winter Technical Training Program

NJC is excited to announce their 2019 Winter Technical Training Program! These sessions provide an opportunity to expose your daughter to the NJC training methods and will help finely tune technical skills in specific areas. Sessions will be conducted by Lee Glover (Managing Director of NJ Crush), PJ Petrow (Director of Coaching of NJ Crush) and Simon Royle (Technical Director of NJ Crush). This program is designed as a supplemental training program to a players current practice environment and is open to both NJ Crush players and non-NJ Crush female players as well.

Players will focus on maximizing touches on the ball in a small group environment. Over the 8 sessions players will get 4 sessions with each coach, 2 per day. Space is limited and players will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. Payment must be received to confirm spot.

This program allows players in the “off season” to keep their touch and stay involved in a competitive small group setting.


The oldest age groups from noon-1pm and 1pm-2pm will also have fitness and mental skills incorporated.  Out of the 8 weeks players will work 75% of the time with the NJC staff on technical skills.  For the other 25% of the time they will work with fitness coach Jerry Garcia and Mental Skills coach Gary Pritchard.  With this NJC/CSA are covering all 3 out of 4 pillars of the game, the technical, the physical and the mental. 


All players will receive a training tee shirt.

The cost of the program is $295. Payment will be mailed or given to PJ Petrow. Checks are made out to NJ CRUSH FC. Address to mail the checks: PJ Petrow 9 Surrey Lane, Allendale, NJ 07401 attn: NJ CRUSH FC

Register for the Technical Training Program Here!

 Dates-  8 weeks




 Jan 6, 13, 27

Feb 3, 10, 24 

March 3, 10


(Old Maximum Facility)
1100 NJ-17, Ramsey, NJ 07446

 9-10am        2012/11/10

10-11am       Open Age

11am-12pm  Open Age

12pm-1pm   Open Age**

**The 12pm-1pm session has a Speed Agility and Quickness (SAQ) component along with mental skills included in the training.

1pm-2pm  2006-2000

Shooting and Finishing session with an emphasis on different striking techniques.


Please email Alan Harris with any questions or PJ Petrow